• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just as Buster starts calming down with his excessive thumping....

moi

Mama Doe
We have a cat that has taken a liking to us. And now it is hoovering round the back door. So not only is Buster thumping but so is Timmy. Ive tried shooing it away but it wont have none of it! Arghhhhh x

:lol: oh that made me giggle :oops:

i shout at neighbours cats and they go away now, I used to spray with water pistol and shout but don't need to now :)

I shouted and tried moving it with my foot, but with no sucess. If it was summer id squirt it but I dont think its owners let it in the house much and it so cold out x

Hoovering cat... still laughing to myselfx

I shouted and tried moving it with my foot, but with no sucess. If it was summer id squirt it but I dont think its owners let it in the house much and it so cold out x

Hoovering cat... still laughing to myselfx

I don't use the water pistol in winter to be fair, is it out all the time and definitely owned :( sounds like one of my neighbours they have 4 cats and all seem to be outside 24/7 it's such a shame :(

Just don't let it in or you are doomed ;) to be a cat owner :lol:

I don't use the water pistol in winter to be fair, is it out all the time and definitely owned :( sounds like one of my neighbours they have 4 cats and all seem to be outside 24/7 it's such a shame :(

Just don't let it in or you are doomed ;) to be a cat owner :lol:

Yesterday it spent all day outside mine, and today it spent most of the day outside, and nearly shot in when I got in from work (it was hiding undder the bush then legged it in). If my Son wasnt allergic I wouldnt mind letting it in x

It doesnt look skinny or scruffy. x

Back