• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy - Snow bunny!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy loves playing in the snow, she gets quite excited about it :lol: she also eats it... :roll: here are a few recent pictures...

She was shaking her ears in this one... :lol:

I like this one...

Aww :love: gorgeous girl :love: how is she doing? And how are Molly and Ollie?

She's not doing too badly, thanks for asking :love: she is quite lonely though now Digby has gone :( I'm still planning to try her with Olly when I get chance, but it will be Easter now as I have no holidays left at work... And that's ages away. I might do a better update on them all for Wabbit Wednesday... :)

She's not doing too badly, thanks for asking :love: she is quite lonely though now Digby has gone :( I'm still planning to try her with Olly when I get chance, but it will be Easter now as I have no holidays left at work... And that's ages away. I might do a better update on them all for Wabbit Wednesday... :)

Glad she is ok, Good idea for a wabbit Wednesday update :thumb:

I love how she manages to look like she's having fun while maintaining that expression of disdain at all times :) Such a beautiful bun :love:

Back