• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting in touch with a rescue

snuffles

Warren Scout
HI, just wondered the best way of getting in touch with a rescue, is it best to email them or ring them and also do they normally do a homecheck before u take your bunny to the rescue to meet a partner? thank you

It really does depend on the individual rescue how they do things. Which one in particular is it and someone might be able to advise.

Generally an initial inquiry could be made by email and most rescues will invite you to call them to make further arrangements. However some rescues have very little time to spare for checking emails and sending replies so sometimes phoning is better for them and you as you get the info you need much faster.

I adopted Humbug ferret from Emma at Furry Friends in 2008. I didn't have a home check and he came up on a transport run (I am around 4-5 hours away from Surrey). I did give Emma my vet's details etc to check that my existing ferret was spayed etc. I would have been happy for a homecheck of course - he and Holly loved each other instantly :love:

Back