• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haymitch & the girls

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Little Haymitch is settling in very well. There has been a tiny bit of humping at dinner time on the odd occasion but that's it.

He doesn't like hands near his face and will grunt at you, I'm teaching him to hand feed in the hope he'll get over this. I'm struggling to litter train him though which means the girls are a bit messy too :(

Everyone is loving the new bunny mansion & they all spend loads of time in the shed which I love.

He's still a little underweight but slowly gaining

look at those feet, do you think he's going to be big?

Last edited:
Aww :love: gorgeous bunnies :love: when I first put my quad in their new shed they pooped everywhere. It was down to territorial pooping though, as it settled down after a week or 2, in the meantime I swept up poops several times a day and gave them multiple litter trays. Hopefully they will regain their litter training soon :thumb:

Little Haymitch is settling in very well. There has been a tiny bit of humping at dinner time on the odd occasion but that's it.

He doesn't like hands near his face and will grunt at you, I'm teaching him to hand feed in the hope he'll get over this. I'm struggling to litter train him though which means the girls are a bit messy too :(

Everyone is loving the new bunny mansion & they all spend loads of time in the shed which I love.

He's still a little underweight but slowly gaining

look at those feet, do you think he's going to be big?

Aww they're so adorable!!

Back