• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petplan awards: Anyone nominated their vet/practice?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I've nomininated Trinity. I was going to nominate Mark for best vet but everyone at Trinity is very good and since it's his practice, I thought he would probably prefer that anyway :)

I just happened to see it at my local vets when picking Doughnut's medicine up.

I love your signature, Alfrid is a cutie!

Yes I did. I nominated the Veterinary Care Assistant in the support worker category too, she's brilliant and is probably one of the most lowly paid people in the practice and gets all the crummy jobs that no-one else wants to do - I thought it might cheer her up and help her to feel valued while she spends her days knee deep in poo and vomit :lol:

Yes I nominated our vet and local practice before Christmas they posted how proud they where to be nominated then when they named vet I knew it was because of me, they got certificates

When do they receive the certificates? Do they know who nominated them or why or do they just get told they were nominated?

When do they receive the certificates? Do they know who nominated them or why or do they just get told they were nominated?

I nominated my vet in September they got certificate in December, Im not sure if they get told who nominated them, but in the comments to petplan I told of sox story x

Wow you nominated early, didn't realise it was open then.

Yes I told Doughnut's story. Let's hope they get in the top 3 :)

Back