• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is nothing sacred!

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
84ca1ba8c60acab20cf0745a7ff34f7b.jpg

:lol: :lol: one of my cats adores tea as well :D he also stole a chamomile teabag once out of my mug and dropped it on the sofa leaving a huge water stain! :evil: if only they weren't so cute then we could actually be mad...

:love: Smokey :love: I thought you shut him in the lounge over night?

Yes, because if not he wakes people up by jumping on them, or drinking noisily from the glass at the side of the bed! Or licking your face :lol:he sometimes ends up getting left out on the loose if he hides himself away, and then we always get woken up repeatedly by him :shock:

Just to add insult to injury, I went up to bed and found that my indoors/upstairs cat had done a huge wee on a shoe box I'd left on the bedroom floor. Good job my best suede boots weren't in it. Last week she did the same to a pile of laundry I'd left on the bedroom floor. I think she's marking her territory (me). :roll:

The pee queen:

Just to add insult to injury, I went up to bed and found that my indoors/upstairs cat had done a huge wee on a shoe box I'd left on the bedroom floor. Good job my best suede boots weren't in it. Last week she did the same to a pile of laundry I'd left on the bedroom floor. I think she's marking her territory (me). :roll:

The pee queen:

She looks far too innocent to have done that ;) :lol:

Back