• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gino Piggy poses for a photoshoot!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Love my little old boy Gino :love:

15689033804_166f6e289d.jpg

16311554945_cceb80bcdf.jpg

16125339099_95b1114b97.jpg

"Are you finished now daddy!?" :lol:
16310607092_e3d96598f7.jpg

You have real talant.

Gino is just lovely. I used to have two girls who looked like him (sisters).

Awww...handsome Gino :love:
That is a fantastic set of photos! Count me in with the envious crowd, I would give anything to take pix like that of my babies! :D xxxx

Aw thank you all so much, they were only practice shots :oops: :love:

You have real talant.

Gino is just lovely. I used to have two girls who looked like him (sisters).

Awww...handsome Gino :love:
That is a fantastic set of photos! Count me in with the envious crowd, I would give anything to take pix like that of my babies! :D xxxx
Thanks MimzMum, would love to see some more photos of your lovely bunnies :love: I hope that they are all well? How are you doing yourself? xx

Aw thank you all so much, they were only practice shots :oops: :love:

Thanks MimzMum, would love to see some more photos of your lovely bunnies :love: I hope that they are all well? How are you doing yourself? xx

Thank you so much for asking, Jack. We are all doing well here but it is still very chilly and dark so all the bunnies/other furries and I just like to snooze most of the day! :lol:

Wow...just practicing? :shock: Okay, now I am really impressed! :thumb:

I've been trying (and my daughter as well, who has a better eye for this sort of thing than I) to get some new pix of the buns, now that their fur isn't quite as horrendous as it has been, but it will take a bit better lighting than what I have currently to even be able to make them out. :( I'll try to capture a few of them if I can and post them.

I have really enjoyed all your picture threads recently. I meant to post to the 'selfie' one as I thought the pictures of you and Pickle were so cute. :D

Thank you so much for asking, Jack. We are all doing well here but it is still very chilly and dark so all the bunnies/other furries and I just like to snooze most of the day! :lol:

Wow...just practicing? :shock: Okay, now I am really impressed! :thumb:

I've been trying (and my daughter as well, who has a better eye for this sort of thing than I) to get some new pix of the buns, now that their fur isn't quite as horrendous as it has been, but it will take a bit better lighting than what I have currently to even be able to make them out. :( I'll try to capture a few of them if I can and post them.

I have really enjoyed all your picture threads recently. I meant to post to the 'selfie' one as I thought the pictures of you and Pickle were so cute. :D

Glad you are all doing well, It is cold here too; although probably not as cold as it is in Alaska ;). It is supposedly meant to snow here this evening, we have only had light coverings so far this winter in my area. Pickle loved the snow so much that we had two years ago. It would be nice to see what Pixie and Livio would make of snow as they have never seen it before!

I look forward to seeing photos of them, aw thank you! I don't post pictures half as often as I used to; I always post more in the spring and summer months when I have more time and the weather is better. I don't think I have introduced Daisy (Guinea-pig)'s new friend who we adopted back in December after the sudden and unexpected death of Ruby :( I took some nice photos of Daisy and her new friend about a week ago so I will get making a thread now!

Back