• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick pic of Stu Bun

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Having 4 bunnies now i is getting very fury [emoji57] Stu and Casserole are outside with über thick winter coats [emoji3] so this morning I had to have a cuddle from my baby Stu, he came and asked, and then came back for another after I had put him down

76e0fcb0a3937434fe27ef99a5a21055.jpg

He is a big floofy beast

Casserole once again was having none of it :roll: I will get a pic next time he allows a cuddle :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww :love: White hair always seems to get everywhere doesn't it :lol:
Black and white has to be the worst: shows up wherever it is!

Love a floofy outdoor bun XD Lopsy's still pretty floofy, but I brushed his carpet this morning and it was full of the downy stuff! Cue mass sneezing fit (me, not him!) :roll:

Oh what a lovely cuddle! :love:

Spenser does not like a cuddle. He wriggles, squiggles, scratches ... and will bite if necessary to be put down.

Thanks all he is just a big cuddle bun, when he was little before he was outside we would sit together on the sofa and he would just flop out and lie with me quite happily :D

I missed having him in but he still loves me and definitely still loves his cuddles :love:

I managed to,get one with all 4 bunnies :D

So it's in the selfie thread yay :love:

Last edited:
I think I have my own coat of bunny hair since I'm never without a fine layer of it all over anything I wear. I've actually given up trying to battle against the fuzz! Stu is very beautiful [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back