• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning Mum!

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie Rabbit must have thought I was late with breakfast - he hopped out of his compound and came upstairs to find me! He came to the bedroom doorway, then when I got up, he hopped back to the top of the stairs so I could give him a lift down. :)

:lol: Aw bless, that sounds like a polite way to ask for breakfast though. My two just start throwing things around in their enclosure if I'm not up at a time they consider reasonable.

:lol: Aw bless, that sounds like a polite way to ask for breakfast though. My two just start throwing things around in their enclosure if I'm not up at a time they consider reasonable.

oh, they'd tried that already! upturned litter trays etc! not to worry. at least it wasn't Tabby who came to find me - she'd have bitten me and gone to hide behind the bed... :lol:

Charlie is so cute. He always looks adorable even when you know for a fact he's a naughty killer bun who'd take on rabbits twice his size. But he has such a sweet little face...

Awwww how sweet!

As soon as I go into the kitchen the piggies are pressing their noses up the enclosure doing simultaneous wheeking, demanding food!

Lopsy tries to stretch his way out of the enclosure too see if there's any BETTER food on offer compared to what I've just given him XD I do think one day I'll open the fire door through to the bathroom (our house is weird) and find him waiting for me having hopped out after I forgot to close the top!

Lopsy tries to stretch his way out of the enclosure too see if there's any BETTER food on offer compared to what I've just given him
:lol: typical bun!

Amy binkies and bites the bars and generally makes noise until someone gets up; then she stretches all the way up on her tippy toes and sticks her nose and front paws through, begging for food.

Back