• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two new arrivals .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is Rainbow...

:love:

and this is Lemmy....

:love:

Both beautiful bunnies ...and both very scared .

They were dumped in a box on the back of an Ecologist truck while it was parked up in a layby.

Rainbow is now on pregnancy watch . :roll:

What lovely little Bunnies :love:

As for the person who dumped them....................... :evil:

Sending lots of 'not pregnant' vibes for Rainbow xx

What's wrong with some people?! :(

They are beautiful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness they werent released into the wild. But to dump them at all is just ...

Gorgeous bunnies :love: how awful for them to have been dumped :cry: no wonder they are so scared :cry: I'm sure they will soon settle now they are safe. I hope rainbow is not pregnant xx

Such cuties :love: and they have matching white noses! Except has poor Lemmy got a cut on his?

Poor bunnies getting dumped :( fingers crossed that Rainbow isn't pregnant

I think Lemmy has been bitten on his nose ... quite probably by another rabbit .

It had happened before they were dumped as it had been cleaned up ... it smelt of antiseptic

I think Lemmy has been bitten on his nose ... quite probably by another rabbit .

It had happened before they were dumped as it had been cleaned up ... it smelt of antiseptic

Poor boy! At least he was given some medical attention, although it does make me wonder if they were given up because the people realised the potential cost of vet bills :(

Poor bunnies to be dumped...they are both so lovely; I find it really hard to understand why anyone would want to get rid of such cuties...

Back