• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new shed!

harley&poppy

Young Bun
So I've just finished the first part of my shed and I'm so pleased with it [emoji1][emoji1] all I've got to do is attach my welfare hutches tunnel system to my run and I'm there!! I can't wait to move my quad in ..
d7cd0aa8e65fc6c01ba7c83e71050b16.jpg

It looks lovely :love: nice and tidy, before the bunnies untidy it for you :lol: there is plenty for them to do :thumb: you might want to put a litter tray under the hay rack as they will probably poo and wee mostly there :thumb: when I moved my quad into their new shed they pooped everywhere for a few weeks, territorial marking galore :shock: I ended up with 1 underbed storage box litter tray and 4 small ones for a while, and had to sweep up poop quite often :lol: but it did calm down after that :thumb:

:thumb:.. Lovely indeed and agreed, very neat and tidy....

But not for long... Mwah hahahaha:censored:

Haha I know my bunnies know how to make a mess!! Okay will get another litter tray to put under there thanks for the suggestion [emoji4] they're not 100% bonded yet so they won't be moving in quite yet. They still haven't sorted out who's top bun!

Looks great - will they be able to access the run all the time? If not have you thought of a series of boxes/shelves to allow them to get up to the window? Otherwise they are just looking at four walls a lot. Try getting down in there yourself at about rabbit height and getting someone to shut the door on you - helps to give you a real idea of what they will experience. But it does look fab otherwise!!

Aww.. it's super :love:

I just wanted to ask if the little hidey under the table / hay rack is the Bunny, small animal cottage from Pets at Home?

It is lovely ( but not suitable for Rabbits as it is, and I wish they wouldn't market them as such )...

I've got one and my buns enjoy it... but.. some months ago my Forest did get his nose caught in the 'heart shaped' hole and panicked, as the pointed top of the heart was digging into his head.. he recovered well, but as soon as that happened, I jigsawed the point off the heart and made the hole a lot bigger, same size as the front entrance .. I was very upset, I was there as he did it.

Umm.. it's just that everytime I see these cottages i get flashbacks.. Yet, since I have widened the heart shaped hole and taken the point off, all has been well :D

Fabulous Bunny Home.. :thumb:

Last edited:
Aww.. it's super :love:

I just wanted to ask if the little hidey under the table / hay rack is the Bunny, small animal cottage from Pets at Home?

It is lovely ( but not suitable for Rabbits as it is, and I wish they wouldn't market them as such )...

I've got one and my buns enjoy it... but.. some months ago my Forest did get his nose caught in the 'heart shaped' hole and panicked, as the pointed top of the heart was digging into his head.. he recovered well, but as soon as that happened, I jigsawed the point off the heart and made the hole a lot bigger, same size as the front entrance .. I was very upset, I was there as he did it.

Umm.. it's just that everytime I see these cottages i get flashbacks.. Yet, since I have widened the heart shaped hole and taken the point off, all has been well :D

Fabulous Bunny Home.. :thumb:

Fab set up! Your bunnies are very lucky.

I have the little wooden house and have never had problems but it's good to know there has been an issue and I'll monitor my two closely when using it. Thanks.

Back