• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Successfully captured a stray rabbit this morning.

Tracy

Warren Veteran
This morning my OH and I successfully managed to catch a stray bunny that has been running loose in someone's garden for the past 4 days. There are foxes in the area so the bunny was in real danger and has been very lucky.

The person phoned Kirkby rescue to ask for help in catching it. He has been trying to find out who owns it, but with no success. The occupants of one house that backs onto his garden seem to have disappeared and the house looked empty, so we're guessing that it's possible they set the rabbit free before they left. :roll: He had been doing his best with the rabbit and had been feeding it and had also been out and bought it some Excel pellets.

The rabbit is a very pretty little girl and she is now safe and warm at Kirkby rescue. :D

:love: That must be a lovely feeling knowing that your mission was a success. Bless her I bet she's feeling a lot happier now too.

Thanks everyone. :D We've got sub-zero temperatures and snow now, I'm so glad that the little bunny isn't still out in it.

Back