• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed!!!

xnaomix

Warren Scout
I'm so excited to do this!! We have a shed with bits of rubbish in it and garden tools.. My husband has agreed for me to make it into a bunny shed [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
I'm starting on it tomorrow and can't wait to get going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what we've done! When we moved into our house an 8 x 6 shed was left behind. The felt was ripped off and the windows smashed but it was actually quite an expensive one. It's since been painted inside and out, mesh in windows, new felt and a lino flooring. My husband made a hutch to go into the back with a little hole for both my mini lops to access in and out, we've added some levels and a ramp, shelving for storage and some toys for them (oh and of course a litter tray!!).

Father in law is in the middle of making a run to put on the side of the shed as there are already patio slabs laid.

A shed is great as you don't get wet when it's raining and it's not quite so cold either! Our bunnies love it!

I went wendy house because a shed would've been too big, but the OH says the wendy house is the right size for me and the bunnies :roll: Good luck with it: it's a proper time sink!

Worship to Sheds !!!!!!! Fabulous..

My buns have come on so much since they got theirs... and it is fabulous to watch them grow happier and more secure, and emotionally 'come out of their 'hutch shells'.

Nice one..go go go... :thumb:

Ooh how exciting! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new set up! My buns have a wendy house but in hindsight next time (probably when we move this year) they will be getting a shed. The wendy house is cute, but I cannot tell you the amount of times I have bumped my head :roll::censored::roll:

Back