• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns have changed since moving

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Since we've moved into our new homes - my 8 buns have changed - for the better I hasten to add. They all slowly turning into cuddle monsters:shock:

Cheyenne and Lenny have always enjoyed fusses - but they are so greedy for them now - and this morning Lenny actually left his food because I was stroking Cheyenne and he wanted in on the act too....good thing I''ve got two hands:D

Holly used to love her fusses before she was bonded with Sheldon - and then didn't want them anymore but just recently she is loving her nose strokes and ear rubs again - and Sheldon who whilst the friendliest bun, but wasn't into all that 'nonsense' is also shoving his hairy face into the action too. Mindyou - they're off for vaccinations on Sunday so don't expect that to last.:D

Bug hasn't changed - she loves her nose strokes/ear rubs and is the biggest purrer - even though she is now bonded with Prudhoe who has also started loving his attention too.

The biggest change however is grumpy Bobo - he is actually accepting ear rubs now whereas before he would just hop away in disgust. Only Harley remains immune to the 'love bug' that is going around - but she doesn't dart off if I come close anymore either so that progress in itself.

Whilst it is all very lovely - I now have to wake up even earlier to allow 20 minutes for bunny fusses:roll:...what the buns want, they get:love:...and it's not a bad way to start the day is it?

Oh bless :love: they probably needed reassurance from you with things being different :thumb: hopefully now it's a habit :thumb:

Bless them all, its strange what makes a bunny change.

We had two house rabbits, Maisie was grumpy and unwilling to be handled. She hate Orla with a passion and so they lived in separate rooms or Maisie would go for the jugular :shock: Then Orla sadly passed away after Christmas and since then Maisie has become calmer, relaxed and actually asks for head rubs. No matter where I am, she will come up and shove her head with some force under my foot or hand and demand to be stroked. She also loves having her loppy ears massaged as well now. I imagine she must feel more free and happy about having the whole house to herself. Also I don't know how she knows but she does know Orla passed away. Rabbits are strange creatures at times.

Back