• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year already...

joeybun

Warren Scout
I lost my soul bunny, joey </3 :cry:
I can't believe it's been a whole year. It happened so quickly, I still don't understand what happened.
I just hope I do right by Charlie and Lola and don't disappoint them as I did with joey :(

*edit* well how awful do I feel now, I'm a week late!! :shock: it was his anniversary on the 8th. I feel terrible now, but it did make me laugh how dozy I am to get the date wrong :roll::lol:

Last edited:
:cry: very sad. Remember though, we can only do the best we can at a given time with the knowledge we have then. My current bunnies have a much better life than some of my bridge bunnies thanks to RU, but I'm sure you didn't disappoint Joey xx

Thank you Zoobec, it's thanks to all of you lovely RU'ers that I had the chance to make his quality of life a lot better in his last year :love: I've learnt so much from this forum (simple things like why hay is so important)
I just feel that deep down I knew how seriously ill he was, I just didn't want to admit it. I just hope it was a mistake I've learnt from and if anything was to happen to my bunnies in the future, I will now what to do quicker.

Back