• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope No One Minds me Posting These Here

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to share the very first photo I saw of Morse when his breeder emailed it to me

and my very last photo of my precious, precious friend on the day he died

Sorry to be going on about him yet again. I am struggling so much to cope without him even though it will soon be the first anniversary of his passing :cry:

I don't mind at all :love:
Such a handsome bun and cherished friend. :love: His love for you will always be with you.
Gentle hugs coming your way. xxxxx

Morse is beautiful! :love:
I adore him ! Always will !
and I love it when you post pictures of him, and his rabbit welfare fundraising shop is superb!
Thinking of you X

I would never tire of seeing photos of the wonderful Morse and I think we should all feel honoured that you share your memories with us.

Lots of love xxx

Jane, until I lost my beautiful gsd in June I would not of understood how a loss of a pet could still be so raw after so much time. I still cry whenever I see Mia's picture or if my husband suddenly recalls happier times. It actually hurts, I miss her so much. Right now I can't ever imagine ever feeling 'ok' when thinking of her. Right now, there is a huge hole. :(

Jane, until I lost my beautiful gsd in June I would not of understood how a loss of a pet could still be so raw after so much time. I still cry whenever I see Mia's picture or if my husband suddenly recalls happier times. It actually hurts, I miss her so much. Right now I can't ever imagine ever feeling 'ok' when thinking of her. Right now, there is a huge hole. :(

:cry:

((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))) xx

Such a handsome boy, no wonder he stole your heart at first sight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back