• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indi and Morph's bonding updates

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
Everything is going well still with these two :thumb: They have been expanded into the base unit + a small play penned area which went really well and they binkied everywhere! even onto each other :lol: Indi has this habit of walking underneath Morph, and he stretches up to let her. Women ey morph :lol:

I've also made loads of progress with gaining his trust, turns out a few leafy greens help ;) he's now happy to sniff (and nibble) me and put his paws on my lap if I sit down in their tiny space! Going to leave them with what space they have tomorrow and then expand again on Friday when I'm home to supervise it :thumb:

I am blessed with two truly beautiful rabbits and I am so glad I was able to give Morph his forever home :love:

Still going well this morning! Although Morph did jump onto the indoor cage roof and I had to rescue him :lol: Indi was very confused running in circles haha.

Glad to hear it's all going well :) it's lovely to see two bunnies enjoying each other's company isn't it?

Well all is settled :lol: Haven't had a single issue bonding these two and they love each other so much :love: Glad to say that they are officially bonded and have full access to all areas :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69afa63bf6e47e9f167710e7c1f5a27b.jpg

Morph is constantly grooming her :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back