• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone on facebook?

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley Piert Parcels is on facebook and he would like some more friends please! As some of you may know he is not technically meant to be there - but while he is he would love some more friends! perhaps a few more like him have slipped on?

Thank you everyone - I expect he will feel quite overwhelmed!!!!

May take a while to accept all as he checks human invites carefully if they dont have a bun picture - just incase they are someone wanting to bun-nap him!!

Thank you everyone - I expect he will feel quite overwhelmed!!!!

May take a while to accept all as he checks human invites carefully if they dont have a bun picture - just incase they are someone wanting to bun-nap him!!

My profile picture is Auntie Sabrina from the Crystal Maze, how embarrassing hehe!

I've sent him a friends request. :wave:

Hershel, George and Harry have a community page (see my signature) but I haven't really posted since I've had Maggie as I can't sit at my computer desk because of the pen in my bedroom. But for some reason over christmas I've had a load of new likes so I am going to start up again.

My profile picture is Auntie Sabrina from the Crystal Maze, how embarrassing hehe!
Embarrassing?! More like AWESOME! XD Mine's the Ice Dragon 'Blizzard' from the Russian metal opera I went to see (album/cover art) at the moment: friend request will be sent shortly.

Friend request sent, and I have changed my profile pic to one of Rosie to reassure Parsley there will be no bun napping :thumb:

Back