• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in nottingham on the look out for a male bunny

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Been asked by a friend who is a vet nurse if i know of anyone who wants a male bunny kinda urgent the lady who took him on rescued him but he keeps spraying her because he's not neutered but she won't neuter because she's not keeping him

I was but I reserved one a few weeks ago from the rspca and picking him up tomorrow. I hope the bun finds a new home

I've been told by my friend its actually 2 bunnies here's the msg she sent me Morning sally. The rabbit has been into work this am and there are actually two!!! Can not be kept together and also both need vet treatment. The woman who has them at the moment can not afford the treatment. One has an infected wound in mouth from fighting that just needs antibiotics and neautering as he sprays all the time. The other one has a deep wound to face that needs stitching and also blocked tear ducts in one eye that needs flushing and then eye treatment.
I will start contacting rescues today too. They both come with hutches. One is 2 and the other 5 months old

Oh poor bunnies :( I hope they get the treatment they need and new loving homes :( I don't know anyone wanting a bunny but I can ask around for you

They will get it as my friend who wrote the message to me is a vet nurse she asked if myself could take the original boy or knew of any rescue then it turned in to 2 bunnies so she is asking around as well

Back