• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggression with fuss..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I gave Donny a massive fuss and he even jumped on my lap which he hasn't done for ages :love: He does love attention and is such a teddy bear.

However I have to stroke him away from Lola and while she is doing something as she has never liked anyone touching her and if she does accidentally get stroked she will bite Donny's face :? He doesn't retaliate, he's too much of a softy but he will nip her bum every now and then!

It has always happened, even if Donny is in the run and Lola is in the shed and gets a stroke on her head she will run outside just to nip Donny! I don't understand the behaviour at all and it's a shame because my dad goes out to them after work and wants to stroke his favourite, Donny, but is too worried to fuss him now because Lola goes for him. He takes food out to separate them and strokes him that way but it's a shame :(

Any ideas on why she does this? I would really love to know haha :D

Oh dear, sorry I don't know, hope someone can help :thumb: so Lola goes for Donny if Donny gets stroked too?

Oh dear, sorry I don't know, hope someone can help :thumb: so Lola goes for Donny if Donny gets stroked too?

Yep, like she's jealous but she really hates being touched at all so I don't understand haha. She has a big attitude problem but Donny loves her and they groom each other but when it comes to fuss she just becomes a ball of anger towards poor Donny!

Poor Donny! I'm sure someone will have some ideas, I'd just have suggested distraction tactics as you are already doing :thumb:

Back