• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Peach got a husbun!!

Emmyandherbuns

Young Bun
It sort of just happened, I was looking but was waiting for a kindle from a gorgeous blue lop a local breeder had, and then I saw this little lady.

Her parents (who I got cuddles with) were lopped, as were her gorgeous siblings, but it's skipped her. She still lops outwards when she relaxes which is very cute.

We named her Fronz, and she's technically my partners bun. She and Princess Peach get along very well, and spend a lot of time cuddling, they especially love snuggles on my lap together.
She's still a little shy, but when she wants attention she'll demand it :D

Right now they're not in an ideal space, but we just got new housemates, so the room they're meant to free range in is full of stuff, plus Peach isn't fully trained. Luckily my trio is now in the laundry area (it's 3 decent rooms) so I was able to use the run from that hutch until I fix the room.

4976c1a0d1a5f5ca8859dd0ee2932afb.jpg

f1e31efc3f340613408516bd12ecef0c.jpg

99f30851a7989f1b368b020d3253efee.jpg

Last edited:
Is Peach speyed as if not be careful

ETA guessing she isn't speyed so please seperate these two..males can be fertile before their testicles drop as they form inside. I know these two have been brought ( pet shop and breeder), but I hope you don't want to add more babies to the numbers, however cute your two are!

Last edited:
They're not permanently together, there's a divide to keep them separate, but I supervise them spending time together.

that is playing with fire..it only takes a second. Please do not let them play together until , at least the boy, is neutered. That lovely little girl doesn't want to ber pregnant at so young an age

As it turns out, not a problem.
When I checked "him" I must not have looked properly due to my excitement (and being shown multiple other rabbits).
I was checking everyone over fully before bed which I do every dew days, and sure enough, Fronz is a girl. Even the vet that saw the litter a few days before I got Fronz said she was a he, so I'm both relieved and disappointed simultaneously.

Aww gorgeous buns :love::love::love: I agree with whats being said, separate permanently until the boys neutered, my first ever rabbits were male and female and I used to let them play together and the mating happened so fast it was unreal, she had 5 babies and 2 of those had health issues one baby had his bottom teeth growing up his nose by the time he was only 7 weeks old and another had a continuous sore eye he needed his tear ducts flushed every 2 weeks for his whole life, the rabbit who had this bottom teeth growing up his nose obviously needed them removed completely as they grew back within a week so it wasn't fair getting them clipped every week and its not a cheap operation either! both mum and dad rabbit were healthy so even rabbits that appear perfect and healthy can hide some horrible health issues in their genes its not worth the risk. so please be sensible :)

Well that's sort of good but doesn't say much in respect of whoever sold "him" to you either way it turned out :(

Hope they both get on ok as they get older

She was only going off what a vet had told her (I'm guessing not a rabbit savvy one unfortunately) and even I looked and thought it was a boy (I didn't have glasses on at the time), so my fault also.
Luckily they're now best friends, Princess Peach is the leader, she explores first and Fronz joins her shortly after.....unless they're in my bedroom, in which case Fronz doesn't even wait for Peach haha. They're a great match, and very protective of each other, which is good and bad I guess :)

Glad that you have company for Peach but please be aware that as their hormones come along they will be likely to fight.

If it was me I would get them both spayed asap and keep a very close eye on them in the meantime. Good luck.

How cute!

I'd definitely recommend you get them both spayed. 1) They'll be much less likely to fight when they get older. 2) They'll be better house pets 3) The risk of ovarian cancer is removed.

Back