• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What naughty things have your buns eaten???

moi

Mama Doe
Christmas 2014 when Timmy was indoors he escaped his puppy panels and polished off half a big bar of dairy milk chocolate!!!! Peggy once got to the hamster food! Heres a pic of Timmy trying to get to the biscuits (I stopped him before he got hold of them)

Dandy and Beano nibbled a litter tray once until it was like a corner litter tray :shock: Thankfully they didn't actually eat it! My daughter left the pellet tub in the shed one night so they nibbled a whole in the lid and ate as much as they could! And they lately shredded all the bars on a wooden hay rack!

Dandy and Beano nibbled a litter tray once until it was like a corner litter tray :shock: Thankfully they didn't actually eat it! My daughter left the pellet tub in the shed one night so they nibbled a whole in the lid and ate as much as they could! And they lately shredded all the bars on a wooden hay rack!

Haha, I accidently left the pellet tub out once, and with the lid off. There was nothing left, not a thing! And I had 2 buns with tummy ache. Naughty buns x

My list would be endless - little monkeys.

obviously I stopped when I could and we are pretty good at being aware, but being free range house rabbits you can get a bit complacent at times......Seeing Blossom jump off Jacks bed, out of his room , into the bathroom and hiding behind the toilet with a fully wrapped twix bar in his mouth was one of the funniest. He wasn't best pleased when it was removed and replaced with a bunny friendly treat! :lol::love:

Berry loved candle wax and wax crayons with a passion, also biscuits!!!!! :love: :love::love::

Mince pie
Lentil filled toy :roll:
Fruit, chocolate and any other human food
Dressing gown
Cables
Carpet
Radiator sealant
Remote control buttons
Rubber bands
Curtains
£50 worth of sheet music :roll:
Doorframes