• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely clean bunnies!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Two lovely clean bunnies, tidy enclosure, its nice even if it only lasts for an hour or two! Don't you love this moment?

I had a nice sit with the boys last night, I organized their big boxes of ''stuff'' and managed to narrow it down to one big box instead of two, my utility is looking a lot clearer and nicer now, I also managed to box off the ''stuff'' so the bunnies can't get behind the boxes and bags of hay and cause trouble! I've ordered another cotton rug similar to the one inside the enclosure only a long thin one, in the evenings i'm going to allow the bunnies the full run of the utility, its only a little extra space, but I guess sometimes it makes all the difference, its about a few of feet by maybe 10 feet extra, the important thing is now I've blocked everything off its safe for them to do that!

Just a few photos from our lovely clean and time together last night!

I'm looking forward to getting the extra runner rug and allowing them that little bit more space in the evenings! They can't really run on the lino properly so hopefully it will allow some traction! I'm hoping it will encourage some lovely binkies!

Super photos and very silky buns :love:
They posed so well for you.. especially love the last photo !

I use those cotton rag-rugs too, they work really well don't they, and my buns don't chew them like they do other carpets.

Enjoy the tidy sortedness :D ...i've got mine to do now.

Super photos and very silky buns :love:
They posed so well for you.. especially love the last photo !

I use those cotton rag-rugs too, they work really well don't they, and my buns don't chew them like they do other carpets.

Enjoy the tidy sortedness :D ...i've got mine to do now.

Yeah I love the rugs, they did initially have a little nibble and I thought I'd have to remove it, but once they sort of knew what it was they left it alone! I can't wait to let them have the run of the rest of the utility in the evenings.

It's adorable how they know their routine, this morning I gave them half of their pellet portion whilst I swept up, then filled their hay, before I could turn around I had them both at my ankles and Finn gave me a few nudges to tell me they were ready for their papaya tablet and fibafirst stick! Then, once they have finished those they wait for me to scatter the rest of the pellet into the enclosure! They're sometimes in the hay tray before I can fill it because they know what's coming! Funny little guys x

yes, i love a nice clean bunny area :love:

Its like a weight off of me when its all done! :lol:

This morning when there was hay on the rug I was talking to them like they were human children. ''I just cleaned up this mess, can you keep it clean for just one day?''

Sometimes when I speak to them sternly they do a binky, Milo especially, I'm sure he knows when he is being told off!

Beautiful bunnies :love: I love the moment they have been cleaned out(even though it doesn't last long :lol:)

This morning when there was hay on the rug I was talking to them like they were human children. ''I just cleaned up this mess, can you keep it clean for just one day?''

Sometimes when I speak to them sternly they do a binky, Milo especially, I'm sure he knows when he is being told off!

they definitely know what they're doing! :lol::love:

it looks lovely,, do you want madam mabel to come and control some order in how to keep a tidy room :lol: she worse then me at being organised and tidy

If she could have a word with these rowdy boys I'd appreciate it! :lol:

she would tell them to :lol: her hay stays in her litter area, her chewable toys she keeps on blue mat, if I move them she puts them back, on their they don't make a mess :lol:

Oh the norty binky! My Lady Katherine is the queen of norty binkies :roll::lol::love: they definitely know what they're doing, Lady Katherine does norty things deliberately so she gets told off :roll::lol::love:

Oh the norty binky! My Lady Katherine is the queen of norty binkies :roll::lol::love: they definitely know what they're doing, Lady Katherine does norty things deliberately so she gets told off :roll::lol::love:

Before I blocked off the boxes of their stuff and bags of hay etc, Milo used to forcefully push his way behind them, the gap is only just big enough for him to get in but he was determined to do it.

Now that he can't get behind (I used a metal pen to box it all in) he is furious, he spent last night trying to push his way into the tiniest gap which is far too small for him to ever get into now, he was digging at the pen too.

Little monster.

Before I blocked off the boxes of their stuff and bags of hay etc, Milo used to forcefully push his way behind them, the gap is only just big enough for him to get in but he was determined to do it.

Now that he can't get behind (I used a metal pen to box it all in) he is furious, he spent last night trying to push his way into the tiniest gap which is far too small for him to ever get into now, he was digging at the pen too.

Little monster.

:lol::lol::lol:

I've lost a load of photos off my phone which is annoying, but one of them was a list of ten ways to annoy your bunny and one of them was restricting space in your house :lol: another was saying "no" for any reason :lol:

Lady Katherine says Yous a bad mummeh to poor Ickle Milo :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I've lost a load of photos off my phone which is annoying, but one of them was a list of ten ways to annoy your bunny and one of them was restricting space in your house :lol: another was saying "no" for any reason :lol:

Lady Katherine says Yous a bad mummeh to poor Ickle Milo :roll::lol:

The funniest thing was Finn tried the same, tried to get his head in the now tiny gap once then gave up and let Milo go at it for about 15 minutes. Finn just sat there like a little bunny dumpling and kept looking at him whilst he dug at the pen as if to say ''Give it up man its not worth it''

Its ok Lady Katherine, a Fibafirst stick can usually cure the bunny grumps in my house!

Back