• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Average size of Nethie Poop

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Pie eats loads of hay and straw :D I have reduced her pellets to about half a teacup in 2 portions as she came with a bowl FULL she is doing small sort of petit pois size are these right :?

My other 3 are regular size buns so have no idea how big hers should be :oops:

Indi's aren't noticeably tiny - but shes a nethie and I'm used to them, Morph's look massive next to hers now though :shock::lol:

The size of Pie's poops sound about right for a nethie. I have cared for all sorts and sizes for rabbits over the past 13 years, and I wouldn't be in any way concerned about the size of the poops. Oh, talking about poops...it could only be on RU!!!!

Priscilla wasn't a nethie, although she was small, and her poops were always tiny even though she ate lots of hay. My new bun Ivy looks like a nethie and has the same tiny poops, and she's a good hay eater also.

Oh, talking about poops...it could only be on RU!!!!

I'm obsessed with poo! I love seeing big golden ones when I check on the buns first thing in the morning, it makes my day :lol:

I'm obsessed with poo! I love seeing big golden ones when I check on the buns first thing in the morning, it makes my day :lol:[/QUOTE]

:thumb:

:lol: cool yep only on RU could we talk about size colour and sometimes smell of poop and enjoy it :lol:

I'm so glad that they are the right size anyhoo :D

Delilah my conti x French lop does fantastic poops....and every single time I see a pile of them I go......wow!!! Perfect poops!!!! I sent a photo of a bunny's poops to his owners who were concerned about his output!!!!!

Delilah my conti x French lop does fantastic poops....and every single time I see a pile of them I go......wow!!! Perfect poops!!!! I sent a photo of a bunny's poops to his owners who were concerned about his output!!!!!

Oh wow wicked :lol: we're they pleased ;)

Will is a nethie and his are petit pois sized. Nancy's are a lot bigger.

Its good to know who has pooped outside the litter tray:D Joking aside its good to be able to tell the difference so can make sure both are producing plenty.

Back