• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my Likkle Ferni :) (3 big pics )

Bunny Magics

Alpha Buck
Hi.. some of you may know that my Ferni Bun has been a bit poorly recently, nothing too serious, but she needed antibiotics and I wasn't sure how she would respond to them ( physically or mentally ) as she is young and very nervous. I wasn't sure if the close handling for med's would negatively effect her daily growing trust of me...

Good news is ... she's doing Fab! Responding well, phyisically to the antibiotics, and also to being handled :thumb:

Of course, she doesn't like being put into the " Bunny Buritto ".. but I think she associates it more with the pale blue towel i use, rather than me, as she only thumps when she sees the towel.. when I don't have it she's fine and now even approaches me to put her front paws on my knee :shock: ... this is new behavior, since administering meds, could this illness be bonding us closer :D

So, anyway.. here are a few pics of Ferni Jumping and bouncing around in new found confidence and health, exploring the Buns run-yard hidey... a massive improvement all round compared to 5 days ago :love:

SO pleased I ( so far ) managed to catch her Pasturella flare up in time, Bless her :)
Thankyou to everyone who helped advise me on the 'Health' Thread. Thanks R.U. :thumb:

Last edited:
Glad she's doing so well! Really glad that she's not fearful of you after all the meds too! Lilly was mad at me for about a week after I stopped giving her meds! :roll:

She's such a cutie :love:

How lovely - thank you for posting those piccies :)

I especially like the one where she's leaping out of the hutch (last one) x

Back