• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my Rabbit Pie UD new pic 8

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well she is here finally and just so sweet :love: very wriggly and not used to being handled at all :(

She was spayed just over two weeks ago and has had the good to go from the Vets :thumb:

So here is Pie :love:
66c249808df4969d9bbb4eee8bec1c8d.jpg

08379387c0be021771354919b4a3ede5.jpg

07498ada02d51379b913d5608a0de7df.jpg

5f37efb83c1e0513674ea60c56158a1c.jpg

She will be bonded with Stu, Casserole and the good Lady Rosie [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm hungry after reading this. It's the pie definitely not the rabbit LOL.

she's lovely! Hope bonding goes smoothly x

Awww :love: she's gorgeous. I love your names for them! It really a appeals to my warped sense of humour! :lol: fingers crossed for successful bonding!

Apparently she is a biter but I can't see it :lol:

Gimmi head rubs :love:

ed9199d2334da88c056c18da21dcdfd0.jpg

She is nearly 3 so I have been told brought for a 6yr old but grandparents and left to dad to take care of :roll:

Keeps throwing the litter tray upside down :roll: she is going to be hard work :roll:

But I can give headrubs and cheek rubs and touch her so long as I don't try to pick her up :thumb: but we will get there :D

Last edited:
Apparently she is a biter but I can't see it :lol:

Gimmi head rubs :love:

ed9199d2334da88c056c18da21dcdfd0.jpg

She is nearly 3 so I have been told brought for a 6yr old but grandparents and left to dad to take care of :roll:

Keeps throwing the litter tray upside down :roll: she is going to be hard work :roll:

But I can give headrubs and cheek rubs and touch her so long as I don't try to pick her up :thumb: but we will get there :D

:shock: I can! That's the same look I get from Slipper sometimes! Watch your fingers at dinner time!

Forgot to say, has Lady Wosie figured out there's another girl in the house? I can't imagine she'll be pleased! :lol:

:shock: I can! That's the same look I get from Slipper sometimes! Watch your fingers at dinner time!

Forgot to say, has Lady Wosie figured out there's another girl in the house? I can't imagine she'll be pleased! :lol:

Yes she definitely has :roll: left a lovely ring of fresh poops round the table that the cage is on :evil: and did a couple right by my feet telling me off :shock:

The poor cat can't walk past Rosie without getting grunted at :lol: he has taken to sleeping on top of the cage but Pie doesnt seem too bothered by him :D

Before my OH was my OH and I was with my ex, he came round to our house one day & saw our three rabbits and nick named them stew, pie & casserole :lol:

He was a Veggie when we got Stu and he thought it was funny then when the other two came along we stuck with the theme :roll:

he was googling rabbit recipies for names :oops: and there was only Pie we hadn't got :oops::lol:

Sending soothing noserubs to Lady Wosie. Can you imagine Spenser sharing his Kingdom with anybun?:shock:

Yes she definitely has :roll: left a lovely ring of fresh poops round the table that the cage is on :evil: and did a couple right by my feet telling me off :shock:

The poor cat can't walk past Rosie without getting grunted at :lol: he has taken to sleeping on top of the cage but Pie doesnt seem too bothered by him :D

Hahahahaha you're in trouble with her Ladyship.

He was a Veggie when we got Stu and he thought it was funny then when the other two came along we stuck with the theme :roll:

he was googling rabbit recipies for names :oops: and there was only Pie we hadn't got :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure mine could think of some more :roll::lol:

Back