• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more bunnies at Barc to add to the rescue statistics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Earlier today I got a call from an ecologist . She had left her truck in a layby while she worked in some woodland . When she got back to the truck someone had left a box on the back of her truck .

In the box were 2 rabbits .

These two are now with me .
There is an adult male with a bite wound to his nose and an adult female who I think is pregnant ...if not she is extremely fat .

:(

Oh no :( poor buns.

Lots of 'no baby' vibes being sent although I think that 'easy kindling' vibes will be more use. At least they are now safe and if the girly is pregnant at least her babies are now guaranteed a good life :love:

:( I can't even keep up with all the bunnies you have had recently, it never ever stops. You must really despair some days and want to scream and shout.

Well done for being there and working so hard.

Thanks goodness they're now safe Angie thanks to you & BARC. Dread to think how many unwanted, dumped, neglected & abused rabbits have been taken in by rescues or had to be turned away for lack of space since the beginning of the year. And we're only on the 12th January :cry:

Angie- I know I was moaning about lack of time the other day- but that's for bonding. If you need me to foster one or a pair, I can. Makes no difference really x

Jeez.... Poor wee mites.... It's good that they're with you at the moment but it's a total nightmare..

I hope they find a home soon and I hope there's no babies . Xxx

Poor bunnies and poor you too, having to turn some away. Have fingers crossed the doe isn't pregnant so at least you don't have babies to worry about as well

Back