• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pumpkin

lilgems91

Mama Doe
I know rabbits are looked pumpkin and have read it can be helpful for the digestive system!

Just wondering where everyone buys it from..I couldn't find any tinned/canned pumpkin anywhere in tesco's!

I know rabbits are looked pumpkin and have read it can be helpful for the digestive system!

Just wondering where everyone buys it from..I couldn't find any tinned/canned pumpkin anywhere in tesco's!

I think it's a shame that fresh pumpkin is on sale for such a short time, as my buns love it so much :)

I have managed to find tinned pumpkin, but I mainly keep a tin in for when they are not well and I syringe feed it to them as it's very high in fibre

I know, if only they stocked it all year round!

With the fibre being high would that help with increasing or maintaining weight?

I know, if only they stocked it all year round!

With the fibre being high would that help with increasing or maintaining weight?

To a certain extent - it's a good thing to give and like parsnip and turnip, has more calories than greens. To increase weight could you provide a few more pellets or dry food?

Searching for info on pumpkin. Saw tinned pumpkin in Tesco. Was wondering would it be ok for a low calcium diet ?? Looking for other options for Oliver as he is so picky! Is it low in oxalate too ?? What quantity v would u give ??

Back