• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willows new.husbuns.. Bonding underway

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
DSC_4296_popup_zpsd2ed92fb.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_4339_popup_zps4def3829.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_4331_popup_zpsfbaf8a86.jpg
[/IMG]

The bonding is underway with initial introduction looking promising. Willow got lots of grooms today....

The names have been changed 100 times but the black bun is Jet and the white is Obi.
They are much smaller than willow but they have a bit of growing to.do.. I really hope things go well...

Fee x

Thanks all.. The first introduction was exceptionally chilled out. I must say though, with one exception, Willow leapt from the pen over a 3 Ft puppy pen onto a hutch roof to get away from them. She cleared it easily!

They ignored each other then Jet spent 5 minutes grooming her, she ended up like a Mohawk. Early early days but if this continues David reckons it'll be a very easy bond..

I will post pics of the threesome as soon as I can,,,

I am soooooo excited... Fee xxxxxxx

Thanks all.. The first introduction was exceptionally chilled out. I must say though, with one exception, Willow leapt from the pen over a 3 Ft puppy pen onto a hutch roof to get away from them. She cleared it easily!

They ignored each other then Jet spent 5 minutes grooming her, she ended up like a Mohawk. Early early days but if this continues David reckons it'll be a very easy bond..

I will post pics of the threesome as soon as I can,,,

I am soooooo excited... Fee xxxxxxx

We are all excited too!!!! This sounds fantastic.

Back