• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Maddie's 1st Gotcha day!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
It's Millie and Maddie's 1st Gotcha day tomorrow (but I'm at work then) so here's their year in photos... They are two very loving sisters :love: although I still can't get them to admit they like attention from me!

Also here's my favourite video of them (there's a few more on my Youtube too). 5 bunny flops in 15 seconds with music! :lol:

And this was a photo taken just a few days ago... If this doesn't make you squeee nothing will! :lol:

I just :love: them so much!

It has to be said that Millie is like the best sister ever because she puts up with Maddie stealing her food, getting the best spot to get to the hay, occasional humping and Maddie will come along when Mill's lay down and nudge her until she gets up and then steals her spot! But Millie is so lovely she just flops down next to Maddie anyway :love:

ETA. Maddie does reward her with the odd kiss though like the September picture above.

Squeee all round especially April, look at those fluffy feetsies :love:

Happy 1st gotcha day, hope mummeh has some nom noms for you both :D

Back