• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella spam!!

xnaomix

Warren Scout
She's going mental tonight! Can't keep up with her lol
2f9eacdf82872debdabf959545508618.jpg
b6309a5147de7e312af189b30445ccae.jpg
e79152415e91d7eeaf2be9581b20a42c.jpg
7e72215676a8aa0d19aa03dfdfe31623.jpg
0c5b8a975834398240303214ff4eada9.jpg

She's Amazing [emoji7]
Having a rest on me now, crazy girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww bless her.. And she does have a cheeky look about her :love:

I've got 2 very cheeky tinkers myself and they tend to do laps around our lounge, certainly crack me up! Xx

Their very entertaining to watch arnt they [emoji4] she's flaked now, worn herself out and got too hot I think

Aww she's gorgeous! :love: love her markings x

And oh yes, they really do make me laugh and I love watching them! Such cheeky little personalities, my litte man is my shadow and follows me everywhere, whereas honey has her castle, loads of other toys, cushions but loves jumping on our sofa and sitting in my spot! Lol! :)

Aww Are yours indoor buns? Bella is now, she seems a lot happier aswell [emoji4]

Aww I think she is! :)

Well mine we're going to go outside initially but their only 12 weeks and can't face putting them out, so yeah they'll stay in till April ish I think, but being honest I love having them inside! They are currently separated so can only let them out freely once at a time, but they seem so happy jumping about and being very cheeky! :)

Do you think you'll probably keep her in or are you hoping to put her out when the weather gets better? Xx

I'm not sure what to do yet.. Can't decide, I'm going to bond her with the rest when she's been done and we're going to make a big outdoor shed for them but I think she's happy inside & I don't want it to ruin her.
The only problem having them inside is the poo!!! It's everywhere lol

Aww wow, a big outdoor shed sounds amazing! I've seen so many great ideas on here and would love to do something similar in the future but yeah Same as you.. As I don't want to go putting them outside if they are happier in! :)

To be honest, I can't quite believe how good they are being, touch wood all of our cables are already out of reach and haven't been touched and they seem to leave most of our furniture alone.. It's just the hay & sawdust everywhere that gets to me... Now that really does get everywhere, good job we've recently brought a new Hoover! Lol!

With the poo, Harvey only seems to pop outside his pen when he sees honey & starts grunting bless him, (well until we get him done) but honey is brilliant and jumps back in her pen to pee & poop! :)

Well it's great to know someone in a similar position to me, I'll keep my eye out & look forward to seeing lots more piccies & updates of bella xx

Aww wow, a big outdoor shed sounds amazing! I've seen so many great ideas on here and would love to do something similar in the future but yeah Same as you.. As I don't want to go putting them outside if they are happier in! :)

To be honest, I can't quite believe how good they are being, touch wood all of our cables are already out of reach and haven't been touched and they seem to leave most of our furniture alone.. It's just the hay & sawdust everywhere that gets to me... Now that really does get everywhere, good job we've recently brought a new Hoover! Lol!

With the poo, Harvey only seems to pop outside his pen when he sees honey & starts grunting bless him, (well until we get him done) but honey is brilliant and jumps back in her pen to pee & poop! :)

Well it's great to know someone in a similar position to me, I'll keep my eye out & look forward to seeing lots more piccies & updates of bella xx

You may find something like fitch or megazorb is easier to manage also sawdust can lead to respiratory problems (to do with the phenols released when it gets wet).

You may find something like fitch or megazorb is easier to manage also sawdust can lead to respiratory problems (to do with the phenols released when it gets wet).

Aww thank you, we'll currently as they live in, I clean them out every morning & night.. But that's really useful and I'll look into it as I don't want to cause my babies any problems! Xx

We use megazorb!! It's fantastic! You can get a massive bag from horse shops for like £13 and it lasts for months! It doesn't irritate their skin like sawdust and it's not as messy! I would recommend it. We have 2 free range indoor bunnies and they both do their business in the tray! We put the hay next to the tray so it spills in the tray which helps as well. We brought a box made of hay and put hay inside it so it doesn't cause to much mess as well!

Back