• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies just don't share do they!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Picked out a sprout each for Millie and Maddie yesterday which were especially picked by me to be the exact same size. I called the girls over and gave them one sprout each right in front of each bunny. But clearly one sprout was a superior sprout only recognisable by a bunny, so they wrestle one sprout backwards and forwards between them whilst the other sprout sits 5cm away from them completely untouched. They carry on wrestling and eating the best sprout and when that's gone they move on to the abandoned sprout and wrestle over that too. Every time! :lol:

Picked out a sprout each for Millie and Maddie yesterday which were especially picked by me to be the exact same size. I called the girls over and gave them one sprout each right in front of each bunny. But clearly one sprout was a superior sprout only recognisable by a bunny, so they wrestle one sprout backwards and forwards between them whilst the other sprout sits 5cm away from them completely untouched. They carry on wrestling and eating the best sprout and when that's gone they move on to the abandoned sprout and wrestle over that too. Every time! :lol:

Sounds like George and Harry, except it's normally fenugreek crunchies or grapes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This sounds so bunnyish!

If I give Ludo a particularly good snack he runs off and hides to eat it. Utterly bizarre, he's a solo bun and I'm hardly going to want it if I gave it to him!

Have to admit that Dan and Clo are like this :lol: So when I get their 2 fenugreek crunchies out as their midday treat, I break each crunchie into several pieces and scatter them, same when they have carrot, it gets cut into smaller pieces. That way They don't just squabble over one as they're too busy foraging for the small pieces :lol:

Yep, the others Nom is always tastier!!! Bramble was really stupid,:love:he used to drop his fibafirst stick to get at Willows but she would always eat it quickly.. He would then forget where his was and Willow would eat that too!!!

Yep, the others Nom is always tastier!!! Bramble was really stupid,:love:he used to drop his fibafirst stick to get at Willows but she would always eat it quickly.. He would then forget where his was and Willow would eat that too!!!

M&M often get food on their hut too and if one drops their food off it they just steal the others and then they forget there's food they've dropped and when they get down they look surprised that there's food on the floor too.

Aww.. so cute.. 'bunny thieving' stories :lol:

Mine are the same... big handful of coriander scattered around them by me so they can graze at leisure.. but they always end up doing the 'spaghetti tug'.. and sometimes it can be quite fierce..." it's mine, no it's mine, it's mine! NO IT's MINE! " :shock:

My girls do this all the time! No matter what they're eating, the bit that's currently in the others mouth is the best and they must try to steal it. Plenty of lady and the tramp moments with them two! Slipper & Blueberry also do it too, but not as often or as persistent as the girls.

This sounds so bunnyish!

If I give Ludo a particularly good snack he runs off and hides to eat it. Utterly bizarre, he's a solo bun and I'm hardly going to want it if I gave it to him!

Alfie does this EVERY TIME. He knows when you're delving in the bag for a Fibafirst stick and will grab the end of the stick, yank it out of your hands and carry it away before eating it! He's like a dog, bless him :lol:

Back