• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser love

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser detests being picked up, but last night when he was frightened of the wind and rain battering our window he snuggled into me. Think this is one of my favourite photos of my boy!

Awww love Spenser :love: Out of interest how do you keep his fur so lovely and white? I've seen a lot of pale furred buns that sport a sort of yellow tinge..

Spenser does all his own grooming. He spends a great deal of time on it! He will not allow me to brush him, but occasionally his mane becomes matted and I am allowed to comb it out for him. His fur is even whiter in real life. If I wake up through the night he sort of glows in the dark!

Oh Spencer. You are just adorable!! I knew there was a cuddle bun hiding in there somewhere underneath your Lordly haughtiness!! ��

Levi: you has nothing to be ashamed of Spencer. I likes to give Mummeh the runabouts when she tries to picks me up. But secretly I loves a cuddle with my mummeh. She is very goods at giving me the fussings. (She says I iz a bit of a tarts! - I does not thinks much of this!)

Oh Spencer. You are just adorable!! I knew there was a cuddle bun hiding in there somewhere underneath your Lordly haughtiness!! ��

Levi: you has nothing to be ashamed of Spencer. I likes to give Mummeh the runabouts when she tries to picks me up. But secretly I loves a cuddle with my mummeh. She is very goods at giving me the fussings. (She says I iz a bit of a tarts! - I does not thinks much of this!)

Spenser: I do not like my feetsies to leave the ground. Mummy should know this by now. I like being petted, but feetsies on the ground, please. Cuddles make me sharpen my teeth... :p

Spenser: I do not like my feetsies to leave the ground. Mummy should know this by now. I like being petted, but feetsies on the ground, please. Cuddles make me sharpen my teeth... :p

Slipper: and quite right too! Bunnies are not meant to fly and hoomins must learn this or else!

So Susie, the strong wind and rain caused Spenser to snuggle up to you....do you know what I am thinking? Would you eating sprouts and passing a little...wind, make him want you more? Erm....I get the feeling the answer is........no!!!!

Obviously not enough wind to blow down trees and fences!!!!!!!

And Spenser...you are still absolutely gorgeous. xxxxxx

Back