• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your lordly rabbits!

KoShiatar

Mama Doe
Gentleman-Morse_zps38db56e3.jpg

I want to do a small series of portraits like this, with rabbits in Victorian or Edwardian clothes. Is your rabbit a true lord? Does he have a true gentleman's countenance or a disdainful air? Or does she oddly remind you of one of your ancestors? Please post him or her here, it's going to be fun! :D

Gentleman-Morse_zps38db56e3.jpg

I want to do a small series of portraits like this, with rabbits in Victorian or Edwardian clothes. Is your rabbit a true lord? Does he have a true gentleman's countenance or a disdainful air? Or does she oddly remind you of one of your ancestors? Please post him or her here, it's going to be fun! :D

These are amazing! What brilliant work!

I always think that my Finn looks like a grumpy old man! haha, I can imagine him with pocket watch or something! :lol:

Milo is a gentle soul, I'm not sure he fits the description of ''lordly'' haha, he is in charge though!

My Elidore is a King! King of the pixies, fairies, little folk and rabbits. I imagine him to be adorned in nature's treasures though.

3329a00ae3cacf5b9d2aacf9a17a4759.jpg

The late (and great) Sumpy, pictured here surveying his estate (aka The Paddock)!

I love your work and would love to see more, more, MORE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*drrrrrrrrrrrrrr* drum roll please........ Her Royal Highness, Princess Lumpy!!!!!! Whoops sorry, I meant...Princess Delilah!!!

Or on many an occasion.........Princess Grumpy!!!!

So here she is Lumpy/ Grumpy/ Delilah and her handsome suitor...Frankie!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure noble bunnies wouldn't necessarily approve of squees but Squeeeeeee!! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back