• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamps cuddle

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Scamps hopped up onto the sofa and lay down for a fuss made me so happy

a929b7545fa1d2a3dba341ea9ea93fcd.jpg

How lovely. Did you hear that Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie, Daisy???

My naughty quad prefer to remain at a safe distance when I go into their shed!!! The Hares will come and investigate me and Mottle and Peaches seem pretty relaxed (although P. will hide if I try to stroke her)!

It must be lovely being groomed. Half an hour is pretty impressive awww.

How lovely. Did you hear that Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie, Daisy???

My naughty quad prefer to remain at a safe distance when I go into their shed!!! The Hares will come and investigate me and Mottle and Peaches seem pretty relaxed (although P. will hide if I try to stroke her)!

It must be lovely being groomed. Half an hour is pretty impressive awww.

Nawww mean bunnies not giving you some love

Bless them...

It's always on their terms though lol

Last night he wouldn't go near me and thumped when he ran away lol so it's always surprising when he is affectionate lol

Yuri use to be that way but she's come around and will always want a fuss lol not necessarily on your lap but won't run away

Do you sit on the floor with them sometimes? I find being down at their level makes them want to interact with you more

Back