• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm finally one of the IKEA bed club!!

Awww beautiful boy :love:

And very appreciative of his present - I feel sure if I bought my buns something fancy they'd completey ignore it :lol:

I did see a thread not too long ago of people with them that said their buns didn't use the bed and I thought he'd be the same, but I couldn't be more wrong, he took to it instantly and adores it :love:

Aw iv not seen these before! I think my buns need one [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wOOw, but that's indeed is a very nice bed.
I'll better not let my bunnies see this, they might get jealous.
And separation with old habits (the green toilet), thats just not done, haha. :lol:

So gorgeous!

People who have these beds- how can you know they won't ignore them? Ludo won't even sit on a normal fluffy bed :(

It's clovers third birthday on the 22nd so I just bought her one :oops: and Hesperus I think mine will like hers as she like her wee tent and my bed. I also don't mind of it becomes a chew toy it may stop her nommimg my bags haha

So gorgeous!

People who have these beds- how can you know they won't ignore them? Ludo won't even sit on a normal fluffy bed :(

It was a gamble!

Thanks for all the nice comments, he really is a cool little dude :love:

He even does real dead bunny flops on it - I truly think he's been waiting for his own bed all his life :lol:

Back