• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Cherry have some vibes please? UD p43

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
So I got up this morning, gave the bunnies their breakfast and wondered where Cherry was. Huddled in a corner & not interested in the kale. I was able to stroke her! Cherry is a wildie x and is not keen on being touched. If I'm lucky I can get one stroke as she hops past. Nose rubs are definitely out. She is not interested in a fenugreek Crunchie or even pellets. I was able to pick her up with no problems although she did squirm around a bit once up.

So we are off to the vets at 11.15. Can I please have some famous RU vibes for her?

Last edited:
When I saw the title I felt a chill down my spine :( sending mega vibes for her xx

Thanks guys, I'm hoping it's something minor and easily treatable. She's only a baby really, won't be 1 til March and Blackavar really needs her :(

Millions of recovery vibes for your delightful Cherry. I hope she is feeling a lot better.

My little Cherry princess was very good at the vets. She's never been before with me apart from as Blackavar's partner.

She's had 5 injections, poor girl, and I've come home with three meds and critical care to syringe feed. She has another appt tomorrow unless no improvement and then I take her back before then.

She has gut noises and no swollen tummy and her teeth are fine so we're not sure yet what the cause is of the stasis. So fingers crossed for her and lots of luck for me with all the syringing I've got to do!!

One medicine down and one syringe feed down. Two more meds this evening and lots of syringe feeding as she's 1.6kg so that's approx 5 tablespoons of critical care plus water to get down her in 24 hours! :shock:

Get well soon Cherry, and good luck Sarah! That is a lot of syringe feeding!

I once fostered a piggy that needed a medication dissolved in 10mls of water before syringe feeding, plus she wasn't eating so needed critical care syringe feeding as well :shock: I seemed to spend all day sat with a piggy and a syringe the poor mite!

Back