• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny news in Yvette's House

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Well..I may have lost my Mrs Bun in August but in November, Cheyne arrived. Oddly enough the birthday week of BB and Bridge bunny Lilyshane...that's why Cheyne.She was unwanted..owner bred then didn't take dad out so....
She's a smashing girl..Frenchie cross...and I got a smashing electric shock last night from a chewed lamp wire.....
There's a hammy in the household too..Wee Man...a rescued chap..unwanted so thought I'd bet fetch him quick before something dodgy happened...
Gus cat is doing well and so is my old girl Patsy..20 years old this year!
Sadly Tilly cat died the week before Mrs. She had a nasty cancer.Mrs was a total shock. Still get tears on thinking about her.
Ruby the grey is just the girl you all know and love...and George hasn't changed...still totally unhandleable but he's birdie company for Rube so not complaining...
Anyway, that's my news. Hope all is going ok for you all on here.
Xxx

Last edited:
its so good to hear from you. your home sounds like a feast of animal company. I'm sorry about your losses. have you got any pictures, of the departed or current fur and feather family?

Sorry to hear about your losses :( hope you are doing ok x

Your new additions seem lovely though! If they're ever up for posing for a photo shoot I for one definitely wouldn't say no to seeing those photos! :p

It's lovely to hear from you again !! You are really missed on here. I am sorry that you have had some losses :cry: The chewed cable incident sounds to have been a bit hair raising...............literally !!

Hi Yvette

Don't know if we've 'spoken' but sorry to hear of your losses...

Would love to see some pics though... They sound lovely...

Fee xxxx

Yvette! Cheyne sounds like a 'character' ;)

How's Ruby? Is she behaving herself? :lol:

Lovely to see you.

Xx

Good to see an update on RU. Spenser blows fluffy kisses and wonders if Ruby has learnt any new words recently.

Hahaha...did I say Cheyne was a girl???
WRONG!!
Hes a boy..got hyperspadias!!
And hes got a wife to be...her name is Cheya...
got her on Tuesday from Eastbourne Rabbit rescue...
Ruby is behaving....we now have a budgie too, she arrived on friday..Names Maya (pro Mya)..shes beautiful!! Will try and pop on later......xx

Hahaha...did I say Cheyne was a girl???
WRONG!!
Hes a boy..got hyperspadias!!
And hes got a wife to be...her name is Cheya...
got her on Tuesday from Eastbourne Rabbit rescue...
Ruby is behaving....we now have a budgie too, she arrived on friday..Names Maya (pro Mya)..shes beautiful!! Will try and pop on later......xx

welcome back, can't wait for piccies :D

Back