• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Indi for Bonding!

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
So I passed the home visit yesterday and I'm taking Indi to be bonded with the little man this evening. Gosh I hope they get on he's adorable :love: Will keep you updated on progress but I think they aim to keep them between 5-7 days depending on how the bonding goes :wave:

Eeeek I'm excited!!

Ooh - best of luck and hope it all goes well. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the happy couple in due course.

So I passed the home visit yesterday and I'm taking Indi to be bonded with the little man this evening. Gosh I hope they get on he's adorable :love: Will keep you updated on progress but I think they aim to keep them between 5-7 days depending on how the bonding goes :wave:

Eeeek I'm excited!!

Lots of luck! I should think after 5 - 7 days they'll be well and truly married xx

Wahhh I missed this! Lucky Indi :) I can't wait to see the lucky boy too, fingers crossed for a successful bond x

I met 'him' for the first time today and my god it's love :shock: :love: just had a text to say they are doing well, Indi has nipped him a few times but he loves her to bits and has been grooming her face :love: paws crossed for a happy marriage! Thank you for all the vibes! Xx

It's surprising how much you realise these little bunnies are a part of your life, miss hearing Indi hopping about! Hopefully the bonding won't take too long :)

Hoping the bonding continues to go well and you will soon have them both home with you :) xxx

Things are apparently going well, Indi has calmed down a bit now and is getting used to having her new husbun around, hopeful to pick them up on monday! :thumb:

They were moved into a bigger space together yesterday and are still absolutely fine :D Apparently husbun has given in and knows 100% that Indi is the boss and he's fine with that :lol::love:

Back