• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tigger

SammieM

Young Bun
This morning when I went to feed my rabbits tiggers cage was wide open and she was running around in the summer house where we keep them. I must of left it unlocked but I defiantly shut her door. Wonder how she got out haha. :lol:

I'm just glad that they are in the summer house for the winter and the door was shut for the night haha. I probably left it unlocked and she pushed the door open. Think I'll double check from now on x

I've realized that double checking is so important, as it can happen, that the bolt doesn't close fully secure, especially with the silly bolts and locks that hutches / cages / sheds come with :roll:

..our buns can be strong and persistent, and they are awake and active a lot throughout night time..

I always double check now, and the investment of further bolts was a good start off plan for me. Though I ended up securing their entire shed so they could run around in there.. with extra bolts on said shed.

Back