• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia-U/D 12th Jan-Now Doing Well :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few people have asked about her after I mentioned in a thread in GC yesterday that she has another episode of Pyelonephritis. Today she remains a very sick Rabbit :cry: Her renal pain is under control and her temperature has come back down, but she now has crackly lungs, conjunctivitis and an ear infection :cry: Whilst she is now eating a little for herself and her GI tract is coping OK she is clearly feeling awful and nothing like her normal self :cry: She is on lots of medication and fluid therapy and we just have to hope that they, in combination with her immune system, get on top of the severe infection.

If only her soul mate Sir Victor were here, he would be of such comfort to her right now..........................

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this update for Lady Lydia. I hope she can remain comfortable for as long as possible, bless her.

Oh Jane, you poor thing.

Vibes for the lovely lady Lydia and comforting hugs for you.

I've just read your other GC thread. I'm struggling with "just " my arthritis and lower back pain so can't begin to imagine your physical pain let alone the anguish of caring for 3 poorly rabbits. :love:

Sending healing vibes for dear Lady Lydia. She has actually been on my mind a lot lately as I've been battling some nasty sore hock situations in both Pip and Mimzy. I really hope she can pull through this latest episode of illness. She is one tough lady, like someone else I know. ;)
Bless you both and still thinking of Endeavour and Lord H as well. (((((((Huge hugs)))))) for you, Jane. xxxxxxx

Thinking of you Lots! Bless you Jane, and all that you do.. Lots of love to you and Lady Lydia, and all your special buns.. From me and mine XXXXX

How's Lady Lydia this morning Jane?

Thanks for asking

She is still very poorly :cry: At the moment she is still eating so I am not having to add to her stress by syringe feeding her. But you can imagine how unwell a kidney infection, a chest infection, an ear infection and an eye infection would make her feel :cry:

Back