• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my RSPCA Home inspection today!

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
At half 11! Any tips on what kind of thing they are looking for? Aside from a good size enclosure and generally well rounded rabbit knowledge :wave:

At half 11! Any tips on what kind of thing they are looking for? Aside from a good size enclosure and generally well rounded rabbit knowledge :wave:

Chocolate biscuits :)

My home visits was very easy and not at all scarey. I had built myself up into a bit of a frenzy about it tbh, but it was fine. Good luck, hope it is going well

Thank you both! It went very well, I've just got to wait on a phonecall now to see when Indi can be collected for bonding :D I'm so happy that she's going to get a friend. Fingers crossed they love each other! She is binkying round her pen at the moment bless her, maybe she knows she's getting a husbun :love::love:

Thank you both! It went very well, I've just got to wait on a phonecall now to see when Indi can be collected for bonding :D I'm so happy that she's going to get a friend. Fingers crossed they love each other! She is binkying round her pen at the moment bless her, maybe she knows she's getting a husbun :love::love:

She's picking up your excitement - what wonderful news!!

Thank you everyone, he is a right little sweetie - will put up some pics of him once I know they like each other :lol::wave:

Back