• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are they doing in this pic

Can't see the pic, I'm afraid. You need to upload it onto an image hosting site then post it on here. :)

It sounds like they are both asking to be groomed but neither of them are willing to. My three do this quite a lot, sometimes one will cave in and groom sometimes they will just hop away fro each other.

Heeheeee.. To me it looks like they are begging for grooms but neither is giving way!!

A stubborn wee pair, but very cute :love:

so if that is what their doing and neither is giving in will they end up fighting?
when they are like that im normally very close to them as i worry they will start fighting, even though they never have ust a few nips and stuff. could i be putting them off?

My Willow use to beg and beg and beg but Bramble didnt groom ner, they didn't fight, Willow just used to give up..

I am not so experience in initial bonding though but as long as there's no aggression, it's a good sign..

My two do that.....and has never led to fighting (they are too in love to fight haha). I think it's quite normal?

Parker very very rarely will groom Hugo but he'll try he's luck and very occasionally she will groom but generally Hugo will give in!

Also if I give one of them a head rub generally the other will come over and put there head down demanding double head rubs!!

At a guess the bun on the right asked for grooming and the bun on the left is pretending not to notice.

Unless they are digging/poking at each other it's not likely to be a problem. I expect they'll work it out and it might turn into some napping next to each other :)

Awww, my jaw dropped when I saw the pic, my first thought was they're kissing :love: I'm an only-bunny owner, so take it w/ a grain of salt, lol, but they look so precious :)

At a guess the bun on the right asked for grooming and the bun on the left is pretending not to notice.

Unless they are digging/poking at each other it's not likely to be a problem. I expect they'll work it out and it might turn into some napping next to each other :)

What is poking? They nudge each others head and the grey one put his to the side below her ear some times.. Going to have them out today see what happens when I take a step back :)

Back