• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels

:love::love::love:
I just adore her floofiness and smooshy bumba face! :love:
You take lovely photos, Lisa. Mabels and her reindeer are too cute. :) xxxx

:love::love::love:
I just adore her floofiness and smooshy bumba face! :love:
You take lovely photos, Lisa. Mabels and her reindeer are too cute. :) xxxx

thanks, her chest was even more fluffy night before, due to moulting but it was driving her mad, so I trimmed it back with scissors :lol:she seemed much happier after anyway

Aww seeing all your lovely buns makes me want to get some rabbits,however at present i couldn't afford private vet fees .i do qualify for PDSA treatment,but i feel they only give basic care for buns.Though they did get my elderly bun RIO through two dentals ,he lived to over 8 years old.he collapsed screaming in the middle of the night.....horrible:cry:

she's beautiful!

kattymieoww, don't get rabbits. I say that to everyone. my own rabbits must be terribly offended!

I know,I'm so tempted however sense prevails.I learned the hard way about buns,.My niece bought and brought home a pet shop bunny ,despite me saying no! i had experience of hamsters and budgies,so a bun was a major step up."Rio" was a tri colour mini lop,very laid back boy.I loved him despite the house damage! cables ,wallpaper etc.two years later she brought home "cleo",a gorgeous otter blue bun,she was a "gutty! bun and we lost her aged four,Rio was seven when he passed:cry:

Back