• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Self-Inflicted Sneezing

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Just spent an hour with Lopsy upstairs in the attic, generally bonding with him in his run, as I was doing outdoors in the evenings and (latterly, only) at weekends. Lots of grooming, even with The Brush, and he even groomed me (he licked my forehead for a bit, it was very sweet). Then I carried on sweeping up around him (and getting moved...), changed his litter tray, water, hay, made his pellet tubes up, gave him some sticks and left him to it (I'll take his veg up later).

Now I have a streaming nose! And sneezing lots. It's not a full-on allergy as such, otherwise I'd have much worse symptoms from him just being in the house, but it's because I've been right close to him, sniffing his fur up my nose ;P And this is why I don't think I could ever manage an indoor rabbit or rabbits fulltime!

Worth it for now though ;P

Nah, I'm allergic to that! I was fine after an hour. Or would have been if I didn't go and chop up three rather massive onions and make my eyes want to die XD

Back