• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

True happiness

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Is having a brand new bale of hay. Phew. We have run very low and its been so cold picking grass. They have had 'just grass' and some veg/pellets but no hay at all yesterday.

Went out at 11.30pm to feed them. Feel so relaxed knowing that they have plenty. Mottle and Peaches were not impressed with 'just grass' and seemed very pleased to see the hay. The hares tucked straight in (as they do with everything). Frosty had a good old chase about before settliing down for a good old chomp. Snowflake and the girls were soon happily munching as well.

Basil and Jacky (guinea pigs) made little welcoming noises and rustled about in their hay xx

I also gave Harvest hamster (cream and white) a small cardboard box full of fitch for her bedroom and Woodstock hamster got a small dog biscuit bag with food inside to explore. I can hear them rusteling around as I lie in bed.

The dogs just had a moonlit walk. They are settled on the landing now.

Everyone is happy - bliss.

Its great to see them all 'hayed up' again.

Jacky is the tricolour and Basil the fuzzy brown one.

Back