• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stock Green Vets in Lowersmoor, Worcester....

Im in worcester but cant recommend any vets local, i have asked around and not had any recomendations so we take a drive to our old vets in hereford or 45mins down the m5 to see jason burgess at wood veterinary in Gloucester

If it's this vets: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.1...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sKT9LbPaLphqFW6dVRC7n_g!2e0 then I've been before with N&T but I was not impressed with them. The guy who I saw seemed to have very little knowledge about rabbits, and even my mom knew that some of the things he said were incorrect. However, that was only the one vet and it was at least 2 and a half years ago so it may not be the same way still.

EDIT: Not sure if you're asking for yourself or for a client/friend etc but I would highly recommend Marie Kubiak at Manor Vets in Edgbaston for anything difficult. They've been fantastic with Nena and Tapla alike. Marie, along with Steph, Ben and Lindsay who I've also seen for things other than Nena's surgery, all have a fantastic bedside manner with me and the bunnies and have always been spot on with their diagnosis and treatment. The receptionists will bend over backwards to help and the vet nurses are all fantastic too. I think all the vets I've mentioned also work at the Halesowen branch some days which is slightly closer.

Last edited:
Back