• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The moment when you use your newly bought torch.....

TD86

Alpha Buck
to see your black rabbit in the dark - priceless :thumb:

He's such a softy :love: Have never been able to see him at night before and kept worrying he'd escape!!

My inlaws had the same problem seeing there black dog in the dark so got a collar that lights up and flash's, someone should invent something like that for bunny's

I wear one of those mad head torches... I look like a coal miner going out in the dark, my neighbours think i am nuts!

I wear one of those mad head torches... I look like a coal miner going out in the dark, my neighbours think i am nuts!

I looked at head torches funnily enough!! But I thought that I didn't want to have to shine it directly at him and I didn't want to carry it so went for one of those massive ones which stand up on their own and are rechargeable for about fifteen quid from B&Q

I wear one for foraging at dusk.... Not only do the neighbours see me n the field picking weeds but picking weeds by torchlight!! :lol:

Thankfully Hector only gets lost under the bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neighbours know I'm nutts :oops: so not a problem until we got the summer house with power and remote operated light so I can turn it on before I get there and also dim the light so its not too bright :oops: I used my head torch and if it rained one of those head fitting umbrellas this way I can still hold bag of hay and pellets and open hutch at same time :roll: :lol:

Also the neighbour who lives at the back also works with me so I can't deny I'm crazy :oops: we met at work then realised we lived back to back :lol:

Next door had friends over and I heard him say omg what's in the summer house she has power In there, for the reply oh it's for the rabbis she really loves them :D :oops:

Back