• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When did your rabbits stop growing?

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I got Harvey at 5 months and he stopped growing at around 8-9 months I reckon

I got Lilly at 3 months and she didn't stop growing until somewhere between 14 and 18 months!

I got Arthur at about 5 months and he's now about 6 months and he's not grown one bit, but does look like he's got a little bit of growing left! I have a feeling he may not grow much more but will just fill out a bit and become more adult rabbit shaped rather than young rabbit shaped! It seems very young for him to have stopped growing though!

He's 1.7kg currently, Lilly is double his weight at 3.4kg, but needs to lose 100grams that have snuck on somehow :roll:

Do smaller bunnies tend to reach their adult size a bit quicker than heffalumps like Lilly?

I think by 2 My boys had all stopped growing :thumb:

So maybe he has a bit still to go he is just pacing himself :lol:

Think I'm tired read it as when did your rabbits stop growling :oops: :lol:

:lol: nope mine have not growling before! Grunted maybe! But it's not a continuous thing that I am waiting to hear it stop!!!

Lilly would like me to apologise publicly to her for writing her weight as 3.4kg and saying she needs to lose weight, having just weighed her she is in fact 3.3kg which is her healthy weight :D and despite the fact she looks like a puddle when she lays down, I can easily feel her spine and hips so she definitely is not overweight!

Back