• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first rescue bun

Izzybun

Young Bun
After the loss of bubba and dolly, indie has been alone and so I decided to start looking around some rescues. The closest to me is RSPCA Radcliffe, I went to have a look around with my mum and spotted the most gorgeous little boy. He is a lionhead and is named Charlie, we filled in some forms and ended up reserving him that day, a volunteer came over yesterday to do a home check and I can go pick charlie up next Saturday! He just needs to be neutered first. Ahhh I'm so excited I'm just hoping indie likes him as much as I do[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
004c4bd33e4d96458ad6aaf372ebfc97.jpg

Yeah they're neutering him sometime this week I guess

He's a cute little ball of fluff !!

I expect the RSPCA will explain all this, but you will need to leave it a few weeks before you introduce him to Indie so that he can recover from his op' and also to allow his hormones to settle down.

We look forward to lots more photos once you get him home :D

Yeah of course, I have spare indoor "base" set up that he'll be in to make sure he recovers fully[emoji106]

Yeah they're neutering him sometime this week I guess

Oh good :thumb:

You probably already know from the R.S.P.C.A. but his hormones will take a few weeks to settle down, and for his wounds to heal. Then what a lovely life he can look forward to! xx

Back